By: Tricia Weil
Centerco Office Suites is located in the historic city of Creve Coeur, Missouri. We believe Creve Coeur is a hidden gem in the big map of St. Louis with great restaurants, acres of parkland and activities to do after a day at the office. We have compiled a list of the most popular places to go and explore in Creve Coeur:
1. Creve Coeur Golf Course – just a block away from Centerco’s front door is this 9-hole, charismatic course which includes sloped fairways, two tiered putting surfaces and short shot over water hazards. City-owned this golf course is sure to keep you coming back to this challenging course. This golf course would be an excellent alternative location for a casual office meeting during the day. http://www.creve-coeur.org/index.aspx?nid=133
2. Gulf Shores Restaurant – located West of 270 on Olive Blvd. This cajun comfort food “Nawlins” style restaurant will have you raving to your friends & family. They make all their own cajun/croele sauces and you may even catch live music there during lunch, dinner or weekend “Bourbon Street” brunch. http://gulfshoresrestaurantandgrill.com/
3. Creve Coeur Days – this is Creve Coeur’s annual community festival that takes place in June at De Smet Jesuit High School. It is a non-profit organization that raises funds for the Creve Coeur Police and the Creve Coeur Fire Protection District, the D.A.R.E program, the Ronald McDonald House, Shriners Hospital, Variety the Children’s Charity, the Mathews-Dickey Boys Club, Grace Hill Settlement House, the Salvation Army, YMCA Camp Lakewood, James S. McDonald USO, and many others. http://www.crevecoeurdays.com/
4. LaBonne Bouchée – Since 1981 LaBonne Bochée has been St. Louis’ trusted bakery for French confections. Being in there feels like you are in a cozy Parisian cafe with classic offering such as French onion soup, quiche lorraine, fruit tarts and eclairs. With an incredible wine selection this is a perfect location for any occasion. http://labonnebouchee.com
5. All the Parks! – Creve Coeur has 7 parks total that offer businesses great places to have company functions and a relaxing atmosphere to get out of the office and walk during the day. Millenium Park has summer concerts during the summer and Creve Coeur park is one of the few St. Louis parks that is hosting Feast in the Park during this summer with bands and food trucks on the 4th Wednesday of the month. What a fun way to unwind after a long day at the office! http://bit.ly/1kw5uu6
Centerco Office Suites is located at New Ballas Road and Old Ballas Road in the heart of Creve Coeur and we wouldn’t want to be located anywhere else. We hope you feel that Creve Coeur is a great place for your next office space. Stop in for a tour of our office space to rent and explore Creve Coeur around us!